UCF Parking and Transportation Services offers departments an option to purchase parking permits for
visitors at an exclusive rate of $3.00. This rate helps facilitate parking accommodations for special guests
of the university, as permits are required to park on campus.
- Students, staff and faculty are not eligible to use these visitor permits, nor can these permits be used
for events such as UCF Athletic events and arena events. Misuse of these permits will subject violators
to a citation and vehicle immobilization as well the ineligibility of the discounted rate for the
department to receive on future purchases.
- Visitor permits are only valid when they are clearly displayed on the vehicle’s rearview mirror or
dashboard with the corresponding month, date and year scratched off matching the current date of
use. Displaying the permit in any alternate manner outside of these guidelines will subject the user to
- Sponsored parking permits are only valid in green (D) student spaces in designated lots and garages.
After 5:30PM, these permits may be used in red (B) and blue (C) permit spaces.
- It is the sponsoring department’s responsibility to share parking information and instructions on using
the issued parking permits to visitors and guests.
- Discounted parking permits cannot be resold by a department under any circumstances.
- UCF Parking and Transportation Services reserves the right to limit the quantity of permits that the
department is requesting to purchase.
- Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for unused or expired permits.