EV charging stations support our commitment to sustainability and clean transportation initiatives.
The Parking and Transportation Services department offers five strategic locations to charge your electric vehicles.
• Parking lot D1 (Memory Mall)
• Parking lot B6 (Visitor Information Center)
• Parking lot B1 (across Teaching Academy)
• Parking garage A (first level near elevators)
• Parking garage D (4th Level)
Plug-in and charge your vehicle complimentary while you work or attend class.
Vehicles parked in EV stations are permitted a four hour maximum charge, must display a valid UCF parking permit or day pass, and need to be plugged-in for charge mode.