UCF Parking and Transportation Services Mission Statement
The Parking and Transportation mission is to facilitate and promote alternative transportation options and provide safe, well-maintained parking facilities while ensuring equitable parking for the UCF community.
We manage safe and well maintained parking facilities by:
- Providing parking garages and parking lots to serve the UCF community
- Frequently inspecting facilities to ensure the safety of our constituents
- Maintaining the cleanliness of each structure
- Being proactive by scheduling routine maintenance of parking facilities
- Performing an annual assessment of space designation
- Providing accurate information with precise directions to all UCF visitors
- Enforcing university parking regulations
- Coordinating special events parking
- Offering convenient online services which include permit registration, citation payment and appeals.
We provide alternative transportation, including:
- Shuttle service to nearby student apartment complexes, including service to the Health Sciences, Rosen School of Hospitality Management, and Downtown Campuses
- Shuttle service to strategic and convenient intra-campus stops
- UCF community ridesharing program