Parking and Transportation Updates
- September 2 and October 22 Parking and Towing Notice
- Weekend Games Parking and Towing Notice
- Effective Aug. 13th, parking kiosks located on surface lots and inside parking garages will only support credit card purchases. Save time and purchase a virtual permit online prior to traveling to campus. Virtual daily permits can be purchased online, where your license plate is your parking credential.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions, we strongly encourage you to pay online and select the mailout option. This contactless option will facilitate a smoother process by not standing in line and provides a safer transaction. Once you have paid online, print the 30-day temporary permit that is attached to the emailed confirmation and place on vehicle’s dashboard. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Parking Garage A will be open for parking. Aventus Health will continue its COVID-19 testing for students and the community on the first level (left hand side) of the garage. The left lane entering the garage will be reserved for testing.
- Towing will be enforced on UCF football game days, please visit UCF gameday.com for parking restrictions or call 407-823-2131.
- Parking garage D will be closed by Office of Student Involvement on Nov.5th for Homecoming firework testing.
- As of Aug. 23rd, overflow parking will be at Park and Ride with dedicated shuttles to the Research 1 bus loop. Additional parking will be in lot B6a with smart access to the Pegasus Express intra campus shuttle.
- Track arrivals and departures of shuttles on the UCF Mobile app https://ucf.doublemap.com/map/.
- More Parking information, click on link below
September 2 and October 22 Parking and Towing Notice Weekend Games Parking and Towing Notice Effective Aug. 13th, parking kiosks located on surface lots and inside parking garages will only support credit card purchases. Save time and purchase a virtual permit online prior to traveling to campus. Virtual daily permits can be purchased online, where […]